Hadrian's Challenge



I thoroughly enjoyed walking to remember Lou throughout May. Now that I am addicted I am going to emulate my 2005 challenge when I walked the Hadrians Wall Path for Cancer Research.
At 86 years old I can't manage the rugged terrain of the Hadrian's Wall Path - so I'm going to walk the same distance, bit by bit, on my regular morning walks.

I walked the real Hadrian's Wall Path in 2015 and raised over £1000 for Cancer Research after successful treatment for prostate cancer. It is a charity very close to my heart. I lost my dear wife Ann to cancer in 2019 and my son's sister in law, Inma in 2020.
I estimate that I walk approximately one mile a day on my morning walks. So the challenge is to complete 84 morning walks for Cancer Research. Your support would be most appreciated, thank you.




Comments